Art. 1 General provisions
At deyanstoev.com, we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of your personal data as the Data Controller of the personal data you provide to us.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information (“personal information”,and “personal data “are used as identical terms in this Policy) about people who visit our site and use our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we protect it.
Any questions regarding this Policy may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 2 About us
We are deyanstoev.com, and we provide services, products or general information about our subject matter.
The address of our registered office is. Varna 9000, Mladost district, zh.k. TROSHEVO, bl. 37, et. 13, app. 78. When we use “we” and “us” and verbs in this form in the text below, we mean deyanstoev.com
Art. 3 How we collect personal information from you
We obtain information about you when you use our deyanstoev.com website, for example when you send an enquiry to receive an offer/information, or in the process where you request, order and use the services provided on the website.
Article 4 What kind of personal information we collect
We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include special categories of personal data (“sensitive data”). The personal information we collect may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, other data required by the Accountancy Act and other laws, and information about which pages were visited and when.
Art. 5 Why we need your data
We need to know your personal data in order to provide you with the services offered through this website, within the framework of a contract arising between us in connection with their provision, and information that you have requested or for which you have expressly agreed. We will not collect personal data that we do not need for the above purposes.
Art. 6 How your information is used
We may use your information to:
- Provide the services you have requested, including to process your orders and to perform our obligations arising from the contractual relationship between us;
- Provide new information directly related to services you have requested;
- Respond to enquiries and provide you with information you have requested, including help to resolve issues arising in relation to your enquiries;
- We use re-marketing through trusted sites including Google AdWords and Facebook;
- We seek your views or comments on the services and products/training we provide;
- We do statistical analysis and other analytics to improve our services;
- Safeguard your interests in relation to your use of our site or services;
Art. 7 How long we keep your information
We keep your personal data only as long as and for as long as it is necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or as long as it is provided for in a contract between us, subject to the requirements and time limits for doing so set out in the Accounting Act, tax laws and other applicable regulations in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The data you have provided for use for marketing purposes is retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive the relevant information from us.
Once the purposes of processing your personal data have been achieved, we destroy them.
Article 8 Who has access to your information
We will not sell, rent or share your information with any third party for marketing purposes.
We may pass your information to third party service providers, contractors and other related organisations for the sole purpose of carrying out tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
However, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose the personal information that is necessary to provide the service and we have a contract with the third party that requires them to keep your information secure and not use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
We will not provide your information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you have requested it, or it is required by law, court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
Disclosure of your data to government authorities may only be made in the cases provided for by law and to the extent not exceeding the purposes for which it was requested.
The Data Protection Commission exercises statutory control over the processing of personal data and we provide full access to the personal data records we keep under the statutory conditions for doing so.
Art. 9 Where we process your data
All personal data we process is processed in Bulgaria, but for hosting and maintenance purposes this information is located in Bulgaria. Third parties do not have access to your personal data except where required by law.
Art.10 In which cases we will contact you
You have a choice whether or not to receive information from us.
We may contact you freely when and to the extent it is necessary for the performance of the services you have requested, of obligations under a contract between us, to provide new information directly related to services you have requested, in response to your request, for the purpose of safeguarding your interests in connection with your use of our site or services, or based on a legal requirement. We have the right to send you an email newsletter about new developments from the site to which newsletter you have subscribed with your email address.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail, telephone, text message or post unless you have given us your prior express consent or the communication is directly related to you and complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Art.11 How you can access, correct or delete your personal data
You have the right at any time to ask us to:
- Access to your personal data collected in the process of providing and using the Services, including: confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, what categories of personal data it is, the purposes of that processing, and the recipients to whom the data is disclosed, and a communication with a copy of your personal data that is being processed and its source;
rectification of information you have requested from us where it has become incorrect or out of date, e.g. your email address, and any other information;
erasure or blocking of your personal data where its processing does not comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
notification of such rectification, erasure or blocking to third parties to whom your personal data has been disclosed, except where this is impossible or involves excessive effort.
- The action requested by you in providing access to, rectification, erasure or blocking of personal data shall only be carried out in respect of your personal data. It is free of charge.
In order to request access, rectification, erasure or blocking of your personal data that we process, it is necessary to send us a written request that contains:
1. name, address and other identifying data of the natural person concerned;
2. a description of the request;
3. the preferred form for the provision of the information referred to in Article 28(1). 1;
4. signature, date of application and address for correspondence.
5. a notarially certified power of attorney, when submitted by an authorised person. The application may also be signed by electronic signature.
The application should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
We will comply with your request for access, correction, deletion or blocking within 14 days, subject to the legal requirements and exceptions in this respect.
You will be notified of the decision to carry out the requested action or refusal to do so as required by law. The notice will be sent to you by post, return receipt requested, or may be obtained in person against signature.
Article 12 How you can object to or complain about the processing of personal data
In the cases provided for by law, you have the right to:
- object to the processing of your personal data to us, provided that there is a legal basis for doing so;
- where the objection is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned may no longer be processed;
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- be notified before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on your behalf for the purposes referred to in the preceding paragraph of this Article, and be given the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
- If you wish to make any complaint about the way in which your data is processed, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or do not believe that we are processing your data in a lawful manner, you may contact the competent data protection authority, the Data Protection Commission.
Address. You can contact the Data Protection Authority at 1592 Sofia Blvd. “1595, Proff. No. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Tel: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19, fax: 02/915 35 25
Article 13 Security measures available to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is handled securely. The deyanstoev.com website uses a secure communication protocol SSL certificate. HTTPS authenticates the website and the corresponding web server to which it is uploaded. It also bi-directionally encrypts the connection between client and server, which provides protection against eavesdropping, tampering or forgery of message content. In practice, this provides ample assurance that the user is connecting to the correct site (and not a fake copy), as well as ensuring that the content of messages between the user and the site cannot be read or tampered with by third parties. Further information on HTTPS (https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS).
Non-sensitive information (your email address, etc.) is routinely transmitted over the Internet, and for this 100% security can never be guaranteed. In this regard, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
We will not use automated decision making or profiling.
Article 16 Links to other websites
Art. 17 Transfer of personal information outside Europe
If you use our services while outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide those services to you.
Article 18 Revision of this Policy
We review this Policy regularly to ensure quality and lawful protection of your personal information. This Policy was last updated in March 2018 and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).